Since September 13th 2021, a covid certification is mandatory throughout the hotel, inside our restaurants and in the swimming pool and spa areas. Access only for guests who are vaccinated, recovered or tested negative.
- the complete Covid 19 vaccination
- a negative 72 hour PCR test
- a negative 48 hour rapid antigen test
- a medical certificate proving the COVID recover
The Hostellerie am Schwarzsee does not offer hotel accommodation without breakfast, which also means that we only receive guests with a valid Covid certificate. Please note that you have to show a valid certificate during the whole stay. This means that guests with a stay longer than the validity of the negative test result will need another test during their stay. Due to the special situation we accept cancellations related to the certificate requirement up to 24 hours before arrival free of charge.
Treat yourself to recovery days and let yourself be enthralled by the magnificence of the Alps. Enjoy the serenity of nature when hiking and and discover scenic landscapes. We wish you and your loved ones all the best.
Peter Roodbeen, Director and his team
Scotland meets Schwarzsee
We would like to invite you to tour 10th whisky evening on Saturday 6th November 2021 at the Hostellerie am Schwarzsee. A special 5-course dinner awaits you with a different whisky for each course. To complete the evening, there is a Cigar-Lounge in front of the hotel as well as live band which provides the right atmosphere.
CHF 150.00 per person for the Whisky Dinner incl. aperitif and driks
CHF 225.00 per person - this package includes the following:
- Aperitif at the Whisky Dinner
- 5-course whisky dinner
- One accommodation in one of our suites
- Free entry to our wellness area
- Rich breakfast buffet
- Free entry to our parking
Breakfast on Sundays and bank holidays
Would you like to take a seat at a beautifully table on a Sunday or bank holiday morning? Be our guest and take avantage of our extravagant buffet which includes warm and cold dishes!
- Drinks: Prosecco, Juices, Coffee, Tea and Hot Chocolate
- Various warm delicacies like bacon, scrambled eggs or seasonal vegetables
- Cheese & fish plates, a variety of cold meat, fresh fruit salad, croissants, fresh bread rolls, eggs and a variety of muesli.
Our breakfast is served from 08:00 to 11:00 a.m.
CHF 32.50 p.p. | Children 0-5 y.: free | Children 6-12 y.: CHF 15.00
Please enter in the subject line for which event you would like to resevere.