Our terrace is open for you when the weather is nice. Please note that we do not accept reservations.
For information we are at your disposal at any time.
Our hotel and wellness area remains open exclusively for you as hotel guests. For external guests our indoor restaurant, bar, spa & wellness area will remain closed until further notice.Your health and well-being are our main concern. For your protection and further information, please observe the health and safety measures.
Treat yourself to recovery days and let yourself be enthralled by the magnificence of the Alps. Enjoy the serenity of nature when hiking and and discover scenic landscapes. We wish you and your loved ones all the best.
Peter Roodbeen, Director and his team
Scotland meets Schwarzsee
We would like to invite you to tour 9th whisky evening on Saturday 6th November 2021 at the Hostellerie am Schwarzsee. A special 5-course dinner awaits you with a different whisky for each course. To complete the evening, there is a Cigar-Lounge in front of the hotel as well as live band which provides the right atmosphere.
CHF 150.00 per person for the Whisky Dinner incl. aperitif and driks
CHF 225.00 per person - this package includes the following:
- Aperitif at the Whisky Dinner
- 5-course whisky dinner
- one accommodation in one of our suites
- Free entry to our wellness area
- rich breakfast buffet
- free entry to our parking
Breakfast on Sundays and bank holidays
Would you like to take a seat at a beautifully table on a Sunday or bank holiday morning? Be our guest and take avantage of our extravagant buffet which includes warm and cold dishes!
- Drinks: Prosecco, Juices, Coffee, Tea and Hot Chocolate
- Various warm delicacies like bacon, scrambled eggs, stuffed croquettes or seasonal vegetables
- Cheese & fish plates, a variety of cold meat, fresh fruit salad, croissants, fresh bread, honey, jam, butter, boiled eggs and a variety of muesli.
Our breakfast is served from 08:00 to 11:00 a.m.
CHF 32.50 p.p. | Children 0-5 y.: free | Children 6-12 y.: CHF 15.00